Light Art at The Lemonwedge part1
About sarahwakefordI am a visual artist. My time is split between painting in my studio and completing projects mainly in education and healthcare.
I am Sarah Wakeford, a visual artist working within education, healthcare and community settings. I have a hands on approach to art using a variety of techniques and experimenting with media. I specialise in collaborative artwork that is decorative, colourful and site specific.
- Riderz 2013 – Travel planning art
- Once Upon My Time – Images
- Art and Environmental Photography @ Our Dynamic Earth
- Once Upon My Time
- Light On The Clyde
- Eat Colours
- Healthy Eating Art at East Milton Primary
- The Riderz Tour – cycling gets creative
- Sunny Errol unveils the art trail
- Jellyfish at the Lyceum Theatre
- Exciting times in Errol
- What will P6 make?
- Primary 2 get colourful
- Errol Arts Trail takes over the studio
- Flight Of Falcon cont.
- Flight Of Falcon
- Our feathered friends
- Textile Designs with class 2/3
- P7 – the next installment
- New collaborative artwork at Errol Primary School to create a legacy
- Primary 1 become public artists
- Errol’s little fruit growers – polytunnel adventures
- So how did it go?
- COMMUNITY INVOVLEMENT
- ERROL ARTS TRAIL
- Light Art at The Lemonwedge part1
- Light Art at The Lemontree part2
- Science and the forces – The Beaconsfield School
- Primary Seven Legacy 2011 – Blacklaw Primary School
- When a plan comes together!
- Coming this summer….
- Another exciting day with the weather watchers…
- Ideas move quickly around here….
- Light Art at Clyde Valley High
- Introducing the “weather watchers”
- The best laid plans…….
- Light bulb moment….. (?)
- The day I got trapped by hungry spiders……
- Thoughts, ideas and scrapbook images
- Ideas and Ideas and Ideas…..